Statement to Police Laws in NH

New Hampshire Criminal Defense Attorney Mark Osborne on Making a Statement to Police in NH.

 “If somebody wants you to come to the police station to make a statement, then you can bet you are a either a witness to a crime or a SUSPECT in a crime”

To schedule a free consultation please give our law office a call in Nashua New Hampshire: 603-595-5525

  • Nashua
  • Manchester
  • Concord
  • Bedford
  • Merrimack
  • Salem
  • Derry
  • Londonderry
  • Belknap County
  • Carroll County
  • Cheshire County
  • Coos County
  • Grafton County
  • Hillsborough County
  • Merrimack County
  • Rockingham County
  • Strafford County
  • Sullivan County